Mittwoch, 11. November 2009

Cupcakes for Fedcakes

I'm not done yet! Numb3rs has more than just 2 characters who are so awesome, they deserve to be honoured with their own cupcake. In fact, the characters are so wonderfully depicted on this gem of a show, that it is almost too easy to come up with recipes for them. Except Charlie of course; vegan lemon meringue seems to be my own personal P vs. NP. If Charlie solves his Millennium Problem, I'll solve mine.

The fandom's Millenium Problem is how to convince CBS to keep Numb3rs alive. We need something creative, fun and nice. Cupcakes are awesome. Our Fedcakes are awesome. Cupcakes in combination with our Fedcakes are awesome times awesome. Awesome squared. Maybe we can sweeten up TPTB for our request with lots and lots of sweet and sexy cupcakes.

As I said, I'm far from being done. In the next 24 hours I will be baking part 3 and 4 of my Numb3rs cupcake collection. Stay tuned for more yummy awesomeness to come.

You can vote for "Cupcakes for Fedcakes" as the fandom's campaign to save Numb3rs here: http://www.misterpoll.com/polls/460620

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen